1.Natural yeast is used. Pretreatment system
2.Energy-saving high pressure Plunger- pumps
3.Original water Manufactue Post-processing system
4.Ecosystem Power generation
5.Small size～movement type a style – various Equipment
•Five features are summarizedcompactly, mobile installation is immediately possible
•An immense space Capital investment of equipment is not needed and introduction is possible at low cost.
•Maintenance - Even if it used every day, a substitute of RO film is once in about 1 to 2 years structure is simply changed
- Reverse Osmosis membrane – Japanese made
- Before filtering raw water by RO filter, organic aggregating agent will be used for preprocessing.
- Organic aggregating is revolutionary effective previous ozone or the other
Previous natural precipitation method takes 12 hours but organic aggregating takes only 1munute.
- Previously preprocessing required construction cost and space, therefore most systems are large. Compact size preprocessing become to able achieve preprocessing by this wild yeast
- This agent is not depend on chemical treatment therefore concentrated water
(drain) can be disposed and contribution to environment will be achieved.
- Concentrated water (drain) from seawater is abacterial seawater due to
no medicine and will utilized for food adaptive for ham process and will
be applicable to thalassotherapy.
- Previous evaporation technology using heat utilized to
purify water incurs high cost
- 10 million tons of seawater is converted to fresh water
around the world everyday
- Facility in Japan can produce 50 tons of fresh water
- Only water molecules can pass through this
- Reverse Osmosis was first developed in USA, but through the
advancements and improvements made in Japan, Japan has an overwhelming share of
RO process Market.
- Reverse Osmosis membrane plays major and a precious role in
producing pure fresh water around the world.
- Small equipment such as a pump that uses a desalination
process can be utilized to compensate for the shortage of pure fresh water
around the world.
- Drinking water production cost: 630~1100 JPY/ton(1 liter of 0.63~1.1 yen)